2.07.2012

Just A Dream Trivia


TIRIVIA
2/7 - 2/14

    Hello to every Just A Dream fans! Last time, we announced that we will be having a trivia on Valentine's Day. Our video hit about 42,000 within 6 month with 456 Likes and 8 dislikes. Most of the insights from our viewers says it's such a sad story and it makes them cry and I was like.. 'wow'. Those comments made me feel encouraged and showed me that this video is one of my successful work. So! Are you ready for the trivia?





Trivia#1: In the video "Just A Dream" sang by Nelly, Covered by Christina Grimmie and Sam Tsui, on the verse after the second chorus says:

"When I be ridin man I swear I see her face at every turn.
Tryin to get my usher over, I can let it burn.
And I just hope she notice your the only one I yearn for.
Oh I miss you when will I learn?
"

Why did MiaRi said to iDomo "I'm not yours!"?

Trivia#2: What is the relation of MaiRie  and MiaRi in this video?

-----------------------------------

THE FIRST PERSON WHO GOT THE RIGHT 
ANSWER WILL BE RECEIVING 500AG.


You got your answers?
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORM
Title: Just A Dream Trivia - your pico name
・Write your answers on the contents.
・SEND US YOUR ANSWERS at etoile.royal@yahoo.com with your PICO NAME..
・Don't forget to like our facebook page for more updates!


MORE GUIDES
・2/7 - 2/14 only
・Only one pico user will be chosen and get a prize
・Never change your Pico ID.
・Don't tell anyone your answer.
・The first pico user who gets the right answer will be chosen as the winner.
・You can type freely
Any questions?
・Just send an e-mail on etoile.royal@yahoo.com

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
&
HAVE A GOOD DAY!

☆★Étoile Sisters
MaiRie Étoile & MiaRi Étoile

1 comments:

Katly said...

How to send email??

Post a Comment